About a year ago, I wrote an in-depth analysis of Dream Cruises new Global-Class of ships. Let’s dive in even further!
Up until now, really the only details we had were the renders and this vague description of some of her features:
- Facial and voice recognition in most service areas
- Will also be utilized for boarding, disembarkation and payments
- Robots to perform mundane tasks
- A Cineplex
- A theme park
- Asian spa
- Authentic multiple Asian dining experiences
- Fast food alternatives
- Luxury and affordable shopping areas
- 8 sets of escalators connecting the public areas
That’s sorta where we’re still at. There’s yet to be deck plans, or even a name for these two leviathans. However there was just a massive post of interior renders. Lets take a real close look at these. All currently available photos will be posted in this article.
There will be a fully fledged movie theater as well as a main theater.
Some of the other entertainment venues will include staples of Eastern ships such as a massive casino and a karaoke bar with private rooms.
There’s also this fascinating room. No idea what it could be, but note the personalized TV’s at every chaise.
Some more photos of interior spaces.
There will be an extensive spa with a variety of offerings.