In a Facebook live post, Virgin Voyages released the first renders from their upcoming 2020 newbuild and first ship in their fleet. The as yet unnamed ship will feature:
- A private sundeck fir VIP guests. This will be similar to what other lines are doing with their ship-within-a-ship concept.
- An outdoor lounge with huge day beds and half sphere chairs. There will also be a open netting that is suspended over the either side of the ship, or something overlooking the decks below. If you’ve sailed on a catamaran and walked on the netting at the bow, this is that concept.
- An upscale Mexican restaurant featuring a striking entrance.
- The ships two deck high night club. Looks like something you would find at a club in a major city.
- An outdoor pool area on the bottom aft area. This will be their version of MSC’s South Beach pool and Carnival’s Havana pool.
- A concept restaurant that should feature molecular gastronomy.