Here are a few additional changes and some changes to the changes:
- Holland America
- The Eurodam had her transatlantic altered to include Halifax, well now Halifax has been dropped.
- Cunard Line
- Here is a new addition. The Queen Mary 2 also on a transatlantic, will arrive in Brooklyn as scheduled but will stay docked until 5 a.m. Saturday, thus dropping Newport, RI. From there its on to Boston and the rest of the schedule.
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- Carnival Pride will skip Freeport, Bahamas. The ship is forecasted to hit rough seas back to Baltimore so her speed will be reduced. Therefore extra time is necessary.
- Carnival Miracle will arrive in NYC one day early and overnight there.
- Princess Cruises
- Caribbean Princess skipped Halifax today and will sail directly to Manhattan. She normally goes into Brooklyn, but the QM2 will be there. She will reposition back to Brooklyn early Saturday morning of .